Thursday, October 6, 2011

Paying Back A Kindness

I am a member of Etsy's Etsians In Need Team.  Things have been difficult for my family and I recently.  Finding this team seemed like a coincidence with everything that has been going on....and is still going on.  This team has members that are really in some predicaments and are relying on sales from their Etsy shops to assist them in whatever their particular situation is at the time.  One of the members, LimeysTreasureChest, did a wonderful kindness to me this week.  They featured my Halloween Fabric Rag Wreath in her blog.  Here is that wreath:

I would like to repay their kindness by featuring one of their jewelry designs today.  Out of all of their designs, these earrings are my favorites:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/81804807/copper-leaf-dangle-earrings-copper


She has some awesome designs!  Please visit their Etsy shop at www.LimeysTresureChest.etsy.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment