Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Its Nearly Trick or Treating Time

What a great time of year!  The changing colors of the leaves, Halloween decorations,  the Halloween holiday, and trick or treating.  Handmade Underground, a new shop owner on Etsy, featured one of my trick or treat bag sets in a Halloween themed treasury.

www.etsy.com/treasury/MTU3NDA2MDZ8ODU5Njg4MjUy/no-tricks-just-treats

Thank you, Handmade Underground!  I am very supportive of purchasing handmade items.  I am also willing to help promote a new shop that has joined the Etsy family.   You can visit Handmade Underground at www.HandmadeUnderground.etsy.com   Please visit her shop and check out her items.

Now, back to trick or treating time.  Here are my trick or treat bags.  They are in the style of the "old school" paper treat bags.  I thought they would be nice for giving out treats in a small office, a grandparent for their grandchild(ren), or even as a surprise for your mailman.






Hope to see you at my "cozy cottage"!

Melissa

1 comment: