Friday, October 7, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

The month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness.  My Grandma passed away from breast cancer about thirty years ago and I still miss her each and every day.  I remember how she felt that she was a freak for having had a mastectomy.  I kept telling her that she wasn't a freak.....she was still my Grandma.

I designed a shepherd hook bookmark for Breast Cancer Awareness on my Etsy shop.



I thought it would make a perfect gift for a breast cancer survivor or even for someone going through treatment to show that there is hope.  Unfortunately, the item isn't getting any views on Etsy.  I'm going to retake the pictures and see if that helps any.  I don't know.....  Those pink AB beads are just gorgeous.  Check it out!  All of my bookmarks are shipped in a gift box ready for gift giving.

TGIF!

3 comments:

  1. Timely and beautiful item, Melissa. I like the second photo because the bead colors really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Melissa!
    A cause no one is scared to wear pink for! :D

    ReplyDelete