Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween is nearly here....

Wow!  I can't believe that its mid-month already with Halloween being only a couple weeks away.  If you are still looking for Halloween decor for your home, here are my door wreaths that will show your holiday spirit:

                                     Halloween Witch by the Harvest Moon



                                                Ghosts In The Garden



                                      Halloween Glittery Fabric Rag Wreath



For some cute items for inside your home, here are my Halloween door hangers/pillows:


                                                     Wendy the Witch


                                                   Wanda the Witch

I have a couple jack o' lantern door hangers, but Blogger isn't letting me upload the pictures.  : - (

Here is my Debbie Mumm wall hanging.  I love this one!  If you look closely at the scarecrow, he almost looks like a snowman.  I feel this wall hanging could be displayed throughout the fall season.



Well, that is it for my Halloween items.  I have been crazy busy designing items for upcoming holiday craft shows.  I'm exciting and nervous at the same time, as this will be our first shows since my family and I each opened shops on Etsy.  We have a total of four shops:

Mine:  www.MelissasCozyCottage.etsy.com

My husband's:  www.LarrysWoodDesigns,etsy.com

My daughter's:  www.VampireTales.etsy.com   (All of the fashion, NONE of the gore.)

A shop I own with my daughter:  www.JustUsGirlsStudio.etsy.com

So we are a busy family, working together.

Have a great Sweetest Day with your sweetie!

Until I write again, I hope to you at my Cozy Cottage.

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the craft shows, Melissa!

    The ghost wreath is absolutely spooky. :)

    ReplyDelete