Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last minute Easter shopping

Has this month flown by or what?  I can't believe that its nearly the end of March.  Usually by now I have our house decorated for Easter, but I'm still working on it.  Just a bit more to go.  My Mom has been moved into a hospice center, so things have gotten a bit chaotic at my Cozy Cottage.  Well enough of my problems....that is not the point of today's post.

Maybe you already have your spring door wreath, but you haven't thought about your dining room/kitchen or a room or two in your home.  Here is my selection of placemats, wall hangings, door knob hangers, and a table centerpiece.  All of these items are currently available at my Etsy shop.













I hope you have enjoyed looking through my spring/Easter selections.  Maybe I'll see you at my Cozy Cottage.  I'd like to wish all of my readers a very blessed and Happy Easter!

Until later,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment