Thursday, March 1, 2012

Celebrating National Craft Month

A month devoted to crafting.  How great is that!  I've been a crafter for most of my life.  When my daughter was old enough to do crafts, I got her started.  We would craft every Sunday afternoon when she was younger.  Great, great memories!  It didn't matter what the medium used, she loved it all.  Her favorites were working with Playdoh, beads, and of course glitter.  Now years later, she is 18 and has an Etsy jewelry shop and a clothing/accessories shop and our work tables sit side by side in our craft studio.  I've been continuing to go through my craft supplies and weeding out what my daughter or I don't need.  So far its been a great idea, as we've made some space in our studio and I've made a few sales in my fabric destash.

Here are some of the items I have for sale in my Etsy shop.  Maybe you'll see something that you could use to do your own crafting this month.

                                              Daisy Kingdom ABC Bears


                                    Dianna Marcum's Raggedy Ann & Andy


                                        Baby Big Bird and Cookie Monster
                                                       crib quilt panel


                                          Paddington Bear is Gardening


                                           Easter Bunnies and Jelly Beans


                                              Children's Fabric - yardage


                                           Debbie Mumm's Teddy Bears


                                          Flower Gardening by VIP Prints


                                 Pansies & Bows Applique Panel - VIP Prints


This is just some of what I have available and am still listing new items.  Between going through craft supplies, posting items, and creating/posting spring and Easter decor....I've been keeping fairly busy.

Something is always happening at my Cozy Cottage.

Until later,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment