Friday, November 19, 2010

"Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas",,,,

in my Etsy shop, that is.  I have been as busy as a Christmas Elf creating Christmas designs for my shop.  Here are a few of my new creations:


This is my Country Style Nativity quilted wallhanging.  I think its a different look to a traditional Nativity scene.


This is my Christmas Hostess Set.  It is a beaded with some beautiful faceted crystal beads, in traditional Christmas colors.  There is a bottle opener, a spreader knife, a spoon, and a fork.  This would make a lovely hostess gift.


This is my Christmas Peppermint Candy centerpiece.  The ribbon I found for it is so cute!  The letters are made with red and green candy like pieces.  Neat!  I also used little iridescent pieces of "rock candy" that I scattered throughout.


Noel the Christmas Angel wreath.  Isn't she just the cutest little angel?  I like her so much and I love how the wreath turned out that I just may keep it myself, if no one buys her.  Like I really need another wreath..........Nearly every door in my home has a seasonal wreath on it at all times of the year.  LOL!


This is my Country Style Christmas quilted wallhanging.  I thought this was a unique wallhanging in that there is a different theme in each diamond.


All That Glitters Christmas wreath.  This is a very rich looking wreath.  The reds and the golds just pop; especially with everything being covered in glitter.  Is there really such a thing as too much glitter; especially at Christmas????

I have a lot of items still in the "idea stage".  With Thanksgiving being next week...I better get off of Blogger and get designing. 

So...what are you designing for the holidays???????  Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment