Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Isn't that what the magician said in "Frosty the Snowman"?  LOL!  Well, that is exactly what I've been lately.   My "cottage" has turned into Santa's workshop.  Here are a few of the things I've been working on lately:





The apron is my "Jingle All The Way" apron.  I just added the "Blue Christmas" wreath tonight.  I think that may sell quickly.  I created a Treasury called Blue Christmas and a lot of people commented how they like blue for Christmas instead of traditional red and green.  I think the "Christmas Cookies" shepherd hook bookmark came out really cute.  I just got a supply order in today and have already started using some of the supplies.  If you look at the "cookies", they really look like they are frosted!  Cool!  Lastly, my "Silent Night" wreath.   I think that ribbon is so unique.  It looks vintage and has the words "Silent Night Holy Night" written on it.  There is also sheet music on it.  Cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment