Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Angels Around Us, Here On Earth

Do you believe that there are angels among us in our daily lives?  I do.  Recently, I met an angel.  She came in the form of a fellow vendor at a holiday craft show.  We got to talking and when she saw our booth, she said that she used to design items similar to mine (door wreaths, centerpieces, etc.), but no longer was doing it....she paints now........and wanted to give me her supplies........at no charge.  Can you believe it?  I don't think many people give things away to a stranger, with exception of the Goodwill.  So she is my angel and her name is Pat.  I am very thankful that she gave me her unwanted supplies, because as a stay-at-home mom, I try to spend our money wisely.  Free is very wise indeed!

In my Etsy shop, I've recently listed about a half dozen angel tree toppers.  I've already sold two of them this week.  They were well liked at the craft shows and now on Etsy.  I have different colors to work with different themes.  I have some more ideas in mind, its just trying to find the supplies to design them.







These angels are my wall hanging angels.  They look so pretty when the light is on them.  The ribbons just shimmer.  I have them in a light gold and a dark gold.




I hope you enjoy viewing my angels and I also hope you find an angel in your life.  You never know where you will find one....or rather one may find you.

Until later, I hope to see you at my Cozy Cottage, but until then I wish you and your families a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.  We all have so much to be thankful for.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment