Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hi!  This is my first blog...ever.  Yeah, me!  LOL!  I just recently opened an Etsy shop:

www.MelissasCozyCottage.etsy.com

I design seasonal decor for the home,  aprons, and other crafty items; such as shepherd hook bookmarks.  I love decorating my home for the holidays.   My cat, Shadow, is my little assistant...well, he is not so little...he's a 20lb bundle of joy!

 

Here is the finished product:


Yesterday, I posted a Halloween wreath, "Ghosts in The Garden":



I really like how it turned out!  The ghosts are handmade out of muslin that has been stiffened into the ghost shapes.  There is also glittery black roses and a glittery spider web bow that has a glittery black spider in the center.  Can you tell, I like my glitter?  LOL!  There are also Japanese lanterns on it.  They almost look like little pumpkins on the wreath.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my first ever blog post.  Stop back again to find out what else is happening in my cozy cottage. 

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment